OK well i never got my order and i called ups who delivered it to the wrong address. Well ups is constantly sending the forms needed to be filled out and sent back to ups to resolve this issue by either getting another cd delivered to our correct address or reimburse us for the lost album.

That's 35 dollars down the drain because topspin refuses to contact or fill out the proper forms. Ups said that they sent out a bunch of forms and Topspin has been ignoring everyone and instead of being an easy 5 days resolved it is dragging out to about 3 months now. I don't recommend doing any orders involving any money with them. They are a rip off and they just want to steal from you .

The only way to get ahold of this *** company is by email. The phone number they have listed is a non working number. I have spoken to some guy through email that says he is the sales manager but i do believe as we play tag with our emails that this guy is scamming me and playing me for a fool. After several emails i keep getting the run around and the issue is not resolved.

I want my money back is all and than they will never hear from me ever again but they just sit and hide behind their email and don't give a *** to give us our money back nor apologize.

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY THEY WILL ROB YOU BLIND, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE THAT GOT RIPPED OFF. LOST CAUSE!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments